Tudor House is a non-smoking 6 bedroom family run guest house. We are located within 5 minutes of the town centre and approx. 100m from the beach. The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any specific questions please feel free to contact us and we will endeavour to help.
• The train station is approximately 10 minutes away by car.
• The coach park is approximately 5 Minutes away by foot.
• There are always taxis waiting at the station for passengers.
• We have a website.
• We can be contacted by phone, text, fax or email (details below).
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• A residents parking scheme is in operation and permits are issued free of charge to our guests.
• Guests can unload at the front entrance before parking.
• We do not have wheelchair access to our premises. Access to the building is gained with a key to the front and internal door and a key to your room
• On arrival please ring the inner door bell for our attention.
• We can assist guests with luggage.
Main Entrance & Reception
• There is a 7½” (15cm) step up to the frontage of the property and 3 steps 4¾” (12cm), 5″ (12½ cm) and 4″ (11cm) into the building.
• There is a grab rail, one either side of the front door to aid accessibility.
• The building is a Victorian terraced house and not wheelchair accessible.
• The hallway is covered with Laminate wooden flooring and the dining room and reception area is carpeted.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
• The breakfast room is located on the ground floor.
• There are 15 carpeted stairs up to the first floor and a further 16 carpeted stairs up to the second floor.
• We have sensored lighting throughout the Hall and Stairways.
Restaurant / Dining Room
• Breakfast is served in the Dining room located on the ground floor.
• The Dining room is carpeted.
• Furniture is not fixed and can be moved on request.
• Tables are square and chairs are without arms.
• Menus are provided in large print.
• Food Allergies and Intolerances – A list of ingredients are available.
• We do not play background music in any public areas.
• All bedrooms are located on the first and second floors.
• All rooms are carpeted and the en suites have vinyl or hardwood flooring.
• There are 2 en suite double/twin bedded rooms, a family room for four and one single room on the first floor.
• There are 3 steps down with a grab rail either side of the doorway which leads to the single room and a twin/double room on the first floor.
• There are 2 en-suite double bedrooms on the second floor.
• The toilet on the first floor is for the private use of the single room.
• Mobile phone reception is generally good.
• We are a no smoking building.
• Wireless internet access is available for customers use.
• There is a full L2 fire alarm system with break glass points on all floors and emergency lighting present with all fire doors to all bedroom.
• Between September 2007 and March 2008 we extensively altered the guest house. The original 9 bedroom were reduced to 7 rooms now with many of the rooms now having their own en suites. We started to refurbish throughout and increased the size of the family room (2), redecorated and installed new en suite facilities in room 5.
• In March 2009 we converted room 1 and had a shower cubicle installed. At the same time we converted and refurbished the top floor from three small double rooms and two shower rooms into two double en suite rooms. We added flat screen Freeview televisions with DVD players in all of the bedrooms. • In June 2010 the twin/double room 3 en suite facilities were renewed including new wall tiles and flooring.
• During 2011/2012 rooms 1 to 5 fittings were replaced with a better standard and quality furniture.
• October 2013 new carpet replaced in rooms 1, 2 and 3. • March 2015 converted rooms 1 & 2 to extend the family room reducing our guest house to 6 bedrooms.
• Replaced the carpet in room 4 (single room). All rooms are decorated and refreshed at regular intervals.
Redecorate and replace the carpet in the hall, stairs and landing during 2015.
• Address: 11 Trafalgar Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 2LD
• Telephone: 01493-855415
• Fax: 01493-855415
• Minicom: N/A
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.tudor-house.co.uk
• Hours of operation: Open all year. We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01493-855415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org